We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our website, both during transmission and afterwards.
Personal Information We Will Collect.
• Log Files. We may collect the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of your computer, browser type, internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data, in order to enable us to detect unauthorized transactions, better manage website traffic, administer the website, track users' movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We will not link any such data to other personally identifiable information.
• Cookies. We may use "cookies," which are small data files placed and stored on your computer, to help you manage your use of our website. In particular, we use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Website, which will expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your hard-drive for an extended period of time. When we set a cookie, it is tied to your personally identifiable information. Cookies are used as follows:
• You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, in order to give you the chance to determine whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, some pages of this Website may not display properly, you may not be permitted to access certain information, and you may have only limited use of some areas of our Website.
You may remove persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser's help file.
Our policy is to use personal information for the following purposes:
• Maintaining a Commercial Relationship. We use personal information to maintain a commercial relationship with you and to communicate with you (which may include: providing services, advertising, promotions, account verification), and measuring consumer interest in our products and services.
• Providing Better Service. We use personal information to identify your needs and/or preferences and to customize your experience.
• Meeting Requirements. We use personal information to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
• Protection. We use personal information to detect and protect us against error, fraud, and criminal activity.
• Improving Business Operations. We use personal information to administer, maintain, manage, and improve our business operations. We also use personal information to analyze Website usage, improve our content and product offerings, and to customer the Website content, layout and services.
• Enforcing our Terms. We use personal information to enforce our Terms of Service.
• As Required by Law. We use personal information as otherwise required by law.
This Website does not rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties, except to provide products or services, which you requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• Website Improvements. We may share your information with third parties in order to improve the quality or design of the Website, and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking and analyzing user preferences and trends.
• Legally Required. We may share your personal information if we are required by law to make such disclosures, if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing or legal process served on our Website, or if we believe that it is required in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party, or as otherwise required by law.
• Merger or Acquisition. We may transfer personal information to a third party entity in the event of a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of personal information.
• Other Third Parties Upon Consent. We may share personal information with third parties upon receiving your consent as required by law. Except as provided above, we will not share any of your information to any third party without permission.
We may use your email address to contact you from time to time, in order to send notices required by law and to provide information you might have requested regarding this Website. We also reserve the right to mail or email information to you about our services, to provide offers, or to send out our newsletter to you.
This Website may contain links to third party sites, which are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any and all websites which collect personally identifiable information.
We do more than simply accessing medicines for patients in need. We specialize in building long lasting partnerships.Read More
Maxima is recognized as a regional leader in named patient medicines, we have extensive experience working with companies around the world.Read More
Maxima is a pharmaceutical distribution company that provides wholesale services for general drugs, orphan and medical devices.Read More
We have an experienced quality assurance and medical information team who dedicate themselves to help you minimize risk.Read More